Essay #2 is due at the end of this week. In your initial post this week, you should provide your next draft of Essay #2. Then, respond in detail to the drafts of at least 2 other classmates, using the questions below for evaluating as your guide:
- Which sentence states the main idea (thesis) of the essay? Please explain how it is or is not clear. Where is it placed, and is its placement appropriate?
- What additional details could be included to help you better understand the essay? What is missing or unclear?
- Are the details covered in a logical sequence? Which ones, if any, seem out of place?
- What part of the essay is most memorable? Why?
- How do the transitions, such as “furthermore,” “for example,” and “next,” used to help the ideas in the paper flow logically? If they do not, or are missing, which ones would be useful or need to be changed?
- How does the author provide the reader with a sense of completion at the end? If completion is missing, what suggestions do you have?
- What kind of grammatical errors, if any, are evident in the essay?
- What final suggestions do you have for the author?
Please use the questions above and answer each question for the drafts that you evaluate. This way, the writer will have thorough and helpful feedback for revision of the draft.
Information abou the for the essay and what it should be about. You are more than welcome to change it.
The Introduction Of Probation into the Justice System.
o History of Probation/Introduction
o Anticipation of program outcome
o Alternative to probation
o Effects on the justice system
o Strategies put in place
· Corrections care and treatment Plan
o Discuss role and responsibilities of corrections
o Discuss role and responsibilities of probation/parole officers
o Transitioning back into the community
· Individual theories of Parole in the Justice system
o Pros and cons to the program
o Psychological effects on victims
o Victims input
· Future plans
o Program continuance
o New programs
hey yeah i am available
answer is ready essay in MLA format
Displaying messages 1 – 3 of 3
Copyright © 2015 HomeworkMarket.com. All rights reserved. HomeworkMarket.com does not claim copyright on questions and answers posted on the site.
Uploading copyrighted material is not allowed. Refer to our for more information.
HomeworkMarket.com takes full responsibility for intangible goods purchased on our site up to the paid amount
- PublicLoad More Messages
kcarter40 just posted this $7.00 homework: ‘discussion’. here’s the link
guest… if you are serious then give out that work
lol dont pressure me into getting scammed
i am choosing wisely
Allow me to assist you with your homework, I’m an expert and only deliver quality and plagiarism free work within the stipulated time. I have the ability and experience to work on every possible niche. Kindly accord me the chance to help you. Thank you in advance as you review my profilehttps://
For quality ,100% plagiarism free( turnitin report attached) , A+s work , ping me . kindly check reviews rating .
I do have 10 qus in Physics I’m looking for a good one he can solve it in 2 hours for 10$
it’s online hw
carolinaskies just posted this $25 homework: ‘For prof Ann’. here’s the link
mometag just posted this $8 homework: ‘mgkt ‘. here’s the link
Public is currently offline.
- tim.writerstim.writers is currently offline.
Type and Press Enter
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"