Answer each question in 100-150 words each:
- Why is it important to be familiar with research about communication and the methods used to perform this research?
- Name and briefly characterize two quantitative research methods used in communications research. Include in your characterization two advantages and two disadvantages for each.
- Name and briefly characterize two qualitative research methods used in communications research. Include in your characterization two advantages and two disadvantages for each.
- What are two practical applications for communications research?
- What part do ethics play in communication research?
- Define and discuss informed consent, confidentiality, and anonymity in communication research.
- Which research methods better align with each theoretical perspective from the other Week 1 assignment? (for example, Systems theory can be best researched quantitatively as you can systematically test variables)
Formatyour assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"