See Ramsbotham et al (2016: 103-09) for details of what conflict mapping entails. However, do not feel obliged to follow this model religiously. Instead, your paper should address the following core questions:
- What are the primary parties to the conflict you are looking at?
- How are these parties organized i.e. where does power lie within them, who calls the shots, howbig/powerful are they?
- What are their primary sources of support i.e. key constituencies both at home and abroad?
- What are the parties fighting about?
- What are the core incompatibilities between them?
This should keep you going for 10 pages. Don’t start with a long section of historical background, rather bring the relevant history in as and when it helps you answer these questions. The paper should be no more than ten (10), double-spaced, 12-point typed, pages in length, excluding references and maps.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"