You are the IT specialist assigned to work on a project which will be deployed to a local warehouse of books. As such your task is to deploy a micro app which can easily keep track of all the books your company currently has in its warehouse.
– No database will be needed for the project. To store your data you can use context for this or any similar state management system
– User can ADD a new book, DELETE a book currently in record, UPDATE an existing book, and READ the details of any book currently in the system
– User can search for books to view based on its Title
– Date added
– Data modified
– Default USER is: lilypichu
– PASSWORD: pass123
– Zip the entire project folder EXCEPT the node_modules/ folder
– Test your zip file checking if it unzips properly
– Do not include any large source files in your submission (PSD, RAW, etc.)
– You can use either functional or class components as necessary
– You can use any 3rd party packages as long as they do not do any of the items in the REQUIREMENTS section
– A CSS framework is encouraged
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"