1) Identify the thesis statement in the essay.
2) Identify the opening point in the first body paragraph.
3) Identify the opening point in the second body paragraph.
4) Identify the opening point in the third body paragraph.
5) Identify all the transition words in the essay.
6) Identify three descriptive elements in the essay.
7) What dominant impression does the writer, Austin Wheeler, communicate in the essay?
8) Describe two characters that are mentioned in the essay. What descriptive words does Wheeler use to describe the characters?
9) Describe what you think the writer means when he states the following opening sentence in the essay, “It is worse to be living but lacking life than it is to be dead.”
10) Describe your overall impression of the essay. Do you see any grammatical errors in the piece?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"