Post a 300- to 500-word response in which you discuss how a social worker should approach the diagnosis. In your analysis, consider the following questions:
- Identify the symptoms or “red flags” in the case study that may be evaluated for a possible mental health disorder.
- Should the social worker have shared this suspected diagnosis based on the limited assessment with Ms. Evans at this time?
- Explain the potential impact of this diagnosis immediately and over time if the “tentative” diagnosis is a misdiagnosis.
- When may it be appropriate to use a provisional diagnosis?
- When would you diagnosis as other specified and unspecified disorders?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"