(The Basic Principles of TEFL/TESOL)Task 1
Choose the correct answer or answers in the following:
1. Which approach does this course recommend?
2. Which of the following is least important in your teaching?
a)fluency in your student’s own language
c)knowing more about English grammar than your students do
d)making your students relax
3. Which of the following activities should all ESL teachers be able to use effectively?
d)eliciting students opinions
4. Which of the following will keep the students interested?
a)varying your activities
b)using a listening activity in every lesson
C)getting the students talking
d)involving the students
5. Which of the following is correct?
a)you should always mark with a red pen
b)you should always acknowledge effort
C)you should correct all mistakes
d)you should explain your correction code to your students
6. Which of the following is most important in communicative language teaching?
a)knowledge of the theory behind TEFL-TESOL
b)students knowing the grammatical terminology
d)knowledge of all grammar before you start teaching
7. Which of the following is an essential requirement of the Communicative Approach to language teaching?
a)knowing your students language
b)use of authentic English
C)knowledge of grammatical terminology
d)a good textbook
8. Which of the following are advantages for one to one students?
a)communication is authentic
b)the student sets the pace
C)the individual learning style is immaterial
d)materials can be tailor-made
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"