I need 10 different Haiku, please dont plagiarise, I will check
1. Follow 5-7-5 syllabic structure
2. Keep in the present tense
3. Provide an astute description (like a painting or photograph) of some scene that evokes feeling on part of the reader
4. Do not describe a feeling (e.g., “he is happy”), but a description of a feeling (i.e., “he is smiling”)
5. Use seasonal characteristics or flavor that connotes a time in life (i.e.: ”cherry blossoms” representing spring or newness; “snow” representing winter or death).
May use an unexpected “twist” in the third line that creates a sense of “wow” response on the part of the reader.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"