- Conduct research in order to get information to address the following questions (# 1 and 2) from page 102 of the course textbook. Ensure you use some of the qualitative and quantitative techniques described in the course textbook to help formulate your answers. Include at least two scholarly sources.
- Using your HR planning expertise, forecast the demand of labour in the stores and the online environment over the next three years.
- Assuming an annual 15 percent turnover level of in-store workers and a 30 percent turnover level of online-focussed employees, determine overall HR supply estimates over the next three years.
- Report the number of employees that will be surplus or shortages for each part of the business and for each year.
- Report the numbers of any employees that will need to be terminated each year and the services that should be provided for them.
- Additionally, provide some suggestions of activities you could engage in to determine supply details by internal vs. external candidates.
- You are to gather the information and write a business report which documents the results of your research above and presents it in a logical manner for senior management of the franchise.
- Your report must be concise (Maximum of 2000 words double spaced, 12-point font excluding cover page and references page).
- It must be well-written, but in lay terms so anyone can fully understand your reasoning. Follow APA format and include a proper introduction that clearly outlines the purpose and flow of the essay, and a strong conclusion are important elements.
- You must also provide a properly cited reference page at the end of the report to support any of your conclusions.
You must also provide appropriate academic references (minimum 2) to support your conclusions or recommendations to the owner. They should be vetted journal articles and company prospectus information rather than Internet sources.
Remember, your objective is to provide an analysis on the labour forecast and turnover for the franchise owner, not simply to answer a series of questions. The questions are to help you focus your research. Your overall grade will reflect the strength of your analysis.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"