Note: you must submit your first 500-600 words post by Wednesday, 9/11/2019. Not doing so will cost you 2 points for each day of delay.
To complete this assignment follow the directions below step by step and categorically answer each question:
1. Watch the video below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XEVlyP4_11M
2. When you are done watching, in 500 to 600 words, give the class your reflection on what you just saw. This will get you up to 6 points. Include in your reflection:
A. Who is Edward Snowden? Why did he leave the U.S.? Is he a hero or a traitor? Why?
B. What is government surveillance? Is it legal? If so, cite the law/s which makes it so.
C. In your opinion, is government surveillance an effective method in gathering useful information? Why or why not?
D. Which Congressional Act enables government surveillance? Is the Act Constitutional? Why or why not?
E. Can our government conduct surveillance on Americans inside the U.S.? If so, cite the law/s which allows it to do so.
F. How would you deal with a situation in which you are targeted for government surveillance?
3. In your reflection, try to be objective. Think Political Science.
4. Then, in at least 150 words but no more than 200 words, respond to at least two of your classmates’ submissions by Sunday, 9/22/2019. You must substantiate, in detail, why you agree or disagree with them. This will get you up to 4 points, at 2 points for each thoughtful response.
5. If you disagree with a classmates reflection, you are highly encouraged to voice it. But do so in a respectful manner.
Note: you must submit you first 500-600 words post by this Wednesday, 9/11/2019. Not doing so will cost you 2 points for each day of delay. Then respond, thoughtfully, to at least two of your classmates by the following Sunday.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"