students will create the LMS login to their online course, and in a 5-page paper evaluating the final project rubric to create a design plan.
LMS suggested to try: Canvas (or you may choose a platform of your choice if you choose an alternative) and begin your design and organization based on the learning model that you chose in week two. Here is the link to make a canvas course: http://www.instructure.com/; or Blackboard “CourseSites”. There are other options as well that you may be familiar with, when choosing be sure that it is open access so that you can add classmates and myself as learners to be able to see your instructional design.
Please use the tutorials and other information you find on media such as youtube to develop a comprehensive design in the LMS; this is the problem solving portion of this course.
- How you will incorporate each element of the project criteria.
- What unique design strategies will you use to match the learning theory chosen?
- What will the role of the teacher be in the course, and how does the instructional design support that?
- What will the role of the students be in the course, and how does the instructional design support that?
- What emerging technologies will be utilized to support student learning and content interaction?
- How will students be assessed to ensure they meet the course objectives? Consider the learning theory being utilized.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"