Student needs to identify a project procurement stage, process, or critical success factor as his/her topic for the term project. The topic should be used for all three submissions. A list of potential topics include the following.
· Public and political support
· Environmental assessment (NEPA)
· Plan, Specification and Estimate (PS&E)
· Cost benefit analysis
· Value capturing
· Asset Recycling
· Permitting and Approval
· Contract Preparation
· Bidding and Award
· Construction Review and Acceptance
· Operation and Maintenance Performance
· Project Bankruptcy
· Other topics
Student is required to select one topic and perform a comprehensive review. Student is required to submit a review paper on selected topic before Oct 14. A good review paper is expected to be 7000-9000 words plus figures and tables. A student can either conduct an in-depth review of 3-5 journal papers with calculation and analysis or a broad general review of more than 15 articles on a specific topic. The file must be in word format and submitted through ELMS turnitin.
A sample outline of the review paper on Bidding and Award is as follows
· Features of your selection project type
· General procedure and milestones on bidding and award
· Types and characteristics of bidding
· Information requirements
· Bidder evaluation and selection
· Special issues (e.g. recent research outcomes, challenges)
· Appendix (if any)
Student is encouraged to discuss with the instructor for the topic and project. Please note that each student will select a different topic.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"