Minimum 200 words.
- Identify the constitutional principles of federalism.
- Select a specific example of federalism from one of the following fields:
- Economic policy (for example, U.S. allocation of federal grants)
- Education policy (for example, the implementation of Common Core)
- Environmental policy (for example, the Clean Air Act)
- Healthcare policy (for example, the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare))
- Welfare policy (for example, Medicaid)
- Explain this specific example of federalism.
- Is this specific public policy a federal, state, or local public policy?
- How does this specific public policy affect the roles of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches within a federal government?
- Why does this example interest you?
- How does this example affect you?
- Support your analysis with information obtained from the text, the U.S. Constitution, and/or subsequent federal and state laws.
References:National Constitution Center. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://constitutioncenter.org/.
The Constitution of the United States. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"