1. Post a copy of your rough draft of the first paper no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday. Copy and paste it into the comments box. You do not receive credit for the rough draft if it is posted late, but you may receive feedback that will help you revise it.
2. Choose two drafts that do not yet have a peer review from another student and do a peer review no later than 11:59 p.m. on Sunday. To do the peer review, answer all of the following questions. Your peer review should be about 100-150 words. Use complete sentences to answer the following questions.
- Is the title of my essay interesting?
- Do I identify the subject of my essay (author and title) early?
- What is my thesis? Do I state it in the introduction and keep it in view throughout the essay?
- Is my essay’s organization reasonable? Does each point lead into the next without irrelevancies and without anticlimaxes?
- Is each paragraph unified by a topic sentence or topic idea? Are there adequate transitions from one paragraph to the next?
- Are generalizations supported by appropriate evidence, especially by brief quotations from the text?
- Is the opening paragraph interesting and, by its end, focused on the topic? Is the final paragraph conclusive without being repetitive?
- If there is a summary, is it as brief as possible, given its purpose?
- Are quotations adequately introduced, and are they accurate? Do they provide evidence and let the reader hear the author’s voice, or do they merely add words to the essay?
- Is the present tense used to describe the author’s work and the action of the work?
- Have I kept in mind the needs of my audience, for instance, by defining unfamiliar terms or by briefly summarizing works or opinions with which the reader might be unfamiliar?Is documentation provided (in-text parenthetical and Work Cited entry) where necessary?
- Is documentation provided (in-text parenthetical and Work Cited entry) where necessary?Are the spelling and punctuation correct? Are other mechanical matters (such as margins, spacing, and citations) in correct form? Have I proofread carefully?
- Are the spelling and punctuation correct? Are other mechanical matters (such as margins, spacing, and citations) in correct form? Have I proofread carefully?
- Is the paper properly identified—author’s name, instructor’s name, course number, and due date?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"