- Imagine you are an IT manager at a small retail organization that has a new owner. The new owner is from another industry and has expressed a lack of understanding of some of the controls and processes important to IT management and governance. You must help the new owner with understanding these important concepts.
Write a 2- to 4-page executive brief that details the following:
- How the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley Act has affected IT governance, including the major provisions of the act and how this might affect IT, and how IT might assist in compliance
- How IT policies, standards and procedures can be used to determine if the enterprise is in compliance and support the IT strategy
- How Quality Management Systems (QMS) are important in assuring quality processes are in place
- How IT management and monitoring of controls can be used to asses IT performance
- Format your document according to APA guidelines.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"