After looking at the readings titled Leadership & Human Behavior 1 & 2, discuss the relationship between employees and their organization and organizational leadership. Using the theories outlined in those readings, describe briefly what you see as the responsibility each entity (i.e. employees – organization – organizational leadership) has to each of the others? What can and should each entity do to improve their relationship to the others?
- It’s Always the Leader! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZON65K2zOBo
- Don Clark, The Art and Science of Leadership, Concepts of Leadership
- Don Clark, The Art and Science of Leadership, The Four Pillars: Leadership, Management, Command, & Control
- Don Clark, The Art and Science of Leadership, Leadership & Human Behavior, Part 1
- Don Clark, The Art and Science of Leadership, Leadership & Human Behavior, Part 2
- Reference Link 1.1 The Development of Leadership Thought and Practice in the United States http://www.sagepub.com/northouse6e/study/materials/reference/reference1.1.pdf
- Reference Link 1.2 Role of Leadership http://www.sagepub.com/northouse6e/study/materials/reference/reference1.2.pdf
- Reference Link 1.4 Bases of Power http://www.sagepub.com/northouse6e/study/materials/reference/reference1.4.pdf
- Leadership and Power Leadership and Power and the Generation Gap: http://www.ccl.org/leadership/podcast/LeadershipGenerationGap.mp3
- Working Across Generations http://www.ccl.org/leadership/podcast/10PrinciplesGenerations.mp3
- Darden Executive Education – Power and Leadership http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYxY31z7o-c
- A Definition of Leadership http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-hZyjqE1I&feature=related
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"