- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment Description (BENCHMARK)
This week you will write a paper researching a current legal/ethical dilemma in healthcare and answer the following questions from the perspective of a healthcare administrator:
- How would the legal/ethical dilemma you chose impact the organization’s ability to balance costs/financing, quality, and access to health services?
- How would the legal/ethical dilemma you chose impact the organization’s strategic planning?
- How would the legal/ethical dilemma you chose impact the organization’s risk (i.e., licensure and accreditation status)?
Length: 500 words per essay prompt (1500 total for this assignment)
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"