Instructions: Begin by reading the four assigned articles. The article attachments are above.
Then, answer the following questions in paragraph form.
Assignments must be typed, 500 to 750 words in length and submitted through e-campus Safe Assign by November 27, 2018.
Part I: Comparing life in Texas to Massachusetts
1. Compare the budget of the state of Texas and the budget of the state of Massachusetts.
How are the states similar in how they spend money and how are the states different?
Based on how the governments spend their money, how would you expect life to be different in Massachusetts compared to Texas?
Base your arguments on the multiple sources provided and not your own “guess.”
2. Life in Texas and Massachusetts can be very different, but that does not make one superior to the other.
A state’s suitability to live in is determined by how one defines a “quality” life.
What factors do believe would lead to a high quality of life?
How you rate different life factors can be your opinion, but the factors you use should be based on research.
How do you think living in Texas, and spending by the Texas state government, influence your perspective on what is a “quality” life?
3. Looking back at spending by the states of Texas and Massachusetts what would happen if each state changed its spending priorities?
How would you expect altering state spending would harm or enhance the quality of life for people living in that state?
Be sure to mention specific spending changes and base your argument on how you would define quality of life.
Part 2: State Spending Graphs
1. Study the two graphs below:
State Spending for Texas- FY 2018 and State Spending for Massachusetts-FY 2018.
Then, describe the graphs in detail, how they appear visually, in writing.
Pretend that the reader is not able to see the graphs.
Give as much detail as possible.
2. What information are the graphs presenting? What are the graphs telling you about?
Take the information that is presented visually and communicate it to the reader inwritten form.
3. What does the information in these graphs mean for the government of Texas versus the government of Massachusetts?
How would the residents of each of the states be affected by the information presented in the graphs?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"