Systems Thinking requires you to take a holistic view of the world we live in and the organisations we work with. This assessment has been prescribed to appraise students’ ability to think holistically and generate discussion around recognising and understanding organisational operations using a Systems Thinking lens. The assessment will broaden your knowledge of and appreciation for using a different approach to look for and solve problems faced by managers in contemporary organisations.
Part A: Proposal Individual
- Identify a real local or global organisation that is currently facing significant issues and critically analyse how a Systems Thinking approach can assist in making optimal decisions.
- Once you have chosen your organisation and connected issue you are then required to prepare and post in the Assessment 1 Discussion Forum at least one (1) original post
- Identifying intended or unintended consequences on various stakeholders of their chosen organisation and then recommend/propose alternative policies/procedures using Systems Thinking approach to help overcome the problem.
Key points to consider in your initial post:
- Your proposal should be holistic.
- You must include reference to “Systems Thinking Literature”.
- Consider using Systems Thinking tools such as Rich Picture and CATWOE etc.
- Students are also required to provide a brief rationale of why it is important to use Systems Thinking and relevant tools and techniques to solve the identified organisational problem to minimise adverse consequences.
- Please make sure to use at least 3 academic related (peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, conference papers) in your posts. It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research.
Part B: 2 Critiques.
- Each student is required to critique an original post (Part A) of two (2) peers.
- Your Critique should include commentary on:
Whether the original post is holistic. Please identify missing components, if any, and provide constructive feedback.
Have all plausible consequences been identified?
Have Systems Thinking tools been used and used properly? Please provide a critique on these tools and there use in solving the problem identified.
Please make sure to highlight the authors of the chosen posts.
Please ensure to submit Assessment 1 (Part B) in the related Discussion Forum Thread.
It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research where necessary and required.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"