- Name the three principle types of stressors that are used in forming faults and folds. (Remember: Keep It Simple – I want you to use your own words and answer these questions simply.)
- Name the three principle types of strain that are used in forming faults and folds. (Note: These are different than stressors.)
- What is the most commonly associated stressor for folds?
- What are the two most common folds found? For each fold, explain the shape the fold makes. (4 points)
- What are the two most common categories of faults? (Read carefully – CATEGORY – there are multiple TYPES of faults in a CATEGORY – looking for CATEGORY.) For each category, describe how the plates/rock move in comparison to each other and what the commonly associated stressor is (remember that stressors and strains are different). (6 points)
- Define what an Oblique-Slip fault is. Make sure to include a description of how the plates/rocks move in comparison to each other and which strains/stressors cause it to occur. (2 points)
- Make sure that every response to questions 1 through 6 has an APA intext citation of the source used to answer the questions. (0.5 points per question response; 3 points total)
- Below, create the reference list of all sources utilized in completing this assignment. Make sure that the reference list is in APA format. (1 point total)
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"