1. Explain the role that art, language, and cultural celebrations play in shaping and preserving Native American identities
2. Examine the relationship between the establishment of Indigenous People’s Day and being considered a patriotic Native American towards the United States
3. Describe how a state’s call for a pro-American curriculum impacts a candid and accurate representation of Native Americans in school textbooks
4. Relate at least one Native American proverb to a proverb in your culture
5. Discuss the politics of being a Native American and how they impact their identity.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"