For this assignment, you are to choose a legal issue surrounding personnel management in the fire service or an issue within the workforce of the 21st century. Consider the information learned in this unit, which pertains to integrity and ethical decision-making, motivational techniques, and leadership styles that can be used in dealing with the legal topic you choose.
Legal topics may include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- managing diversity;
- handling Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), affirmative action, and subsequent hiring procedures;
- developing a positive work environment;
- dispute resolution;
- effect of various statutes, executive orders, and laws upon the fire service;
- Supreme Court decisions affecting the fire service; and
- sexual harassment in the workplace.
Upon choosing your topic, you will need to ensure you address the components below.
- Explain the issues surrounding the topic within personnel management.
- Compile recommendations and solutions surrounding ethical decision-making, motivational techniques, and leadership styles to combat management issues.
You will need to discuss your topic as it pertains to your workplace in a minimum of three pages, not counting your title and reference pages. You must use at least three references, one of which can be the textbook, to help you formulate the response.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"