InstructionsOne role of government is to ensure that policies benefit the people within their jurisdiction.
- For local governments, it would be the townspeople or city dwellers.
- For the state governments, it would be the people living within the state.
- For the federal government, it would be everyone within the borders of the country.
Using an ideology discussed in the textbook, construct an argument explaining how this ideology upholds the public good by examining power, order, and justice.
Select an ideology discussed in the textbook. In an essay, examine how power, order, and justice as it relates to the ideology you choose promotes the public good.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source and textbook/lesson)
Uses the ideology by name and discussed its founder while explaining the central features of the ideology.
Power, order and justice
Addresses each concept—power, order, and justice—in relation to the ideology. Explains how the ideology keeps power, order, and justice intact.
Explains how the public good is upheld through the ideology chosen. The argument is concise.
Uses both the book and, at least, one outside scholarly source.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome APA
All sources are properly cited and referenced according to APA standards.
Presents information using clear and concise language in an organized manner (minimal errors in English grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation).
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"