The purpose of this assignment is to create a prospectus of your applied research study (which was Hispanic Women in New Mexico Politics) .
A prospectus outlines your proposed research plan. You will revise the assignments you completed throughout this course to develop a clear and concise prospectus.
Your prospectus must include the following components:
- Identification of the problem background and situating the context
- Description of the purpose of the study
- Research questions, hypotheses, and/or problem statements
- Selection of appropriate literature (review of literature or information sources) to scope and support prospectus
- Choice of methodology for applied research (specific quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methods paradigm) and justification for such choice
- Study design and implementation—identification of participants and their roles in the design and implementation of the study
- Tools needed for data gathering (e.g., instruments) and data analysis
- Reporting and dissemination
Your final product will be a 10- to 15-page Microsoft Word document (excluding the title and reference pages) utilizing at least ten scholarly sources. Your paper should be formatted following current APA standards; should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; should demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and should display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"