1st discussion question
Protecting the U.S.” Please respond to the following:
- MNCs, IOs, NGOs, and the European Union are non-state actors in the role of pushing foreign policy to combat terrorism. Discuss one or two ways in which the national strategy influences any of these non-state actors.
2nd discussion question
“Providing Aid” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss one or two areas where your selected agency addresses foreign aid. Analyze the benefits or disadvantages for the U.S. regarding the agency’s position on foreign aid. Provide one or two examples to support your response.
Assignment 4: Evaluation of Agency’s Human Resources Management
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected agency’s human resources management system and processes and then provide recommendations for improvement. Therefore, you will conduct interviews with agency representatives and research related academic sources and Websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of Accounts and Client Support as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze three to four (3-4) of the major components of the agency’s human resource system, processes, and performance evaluation plan for hiring and retaining a diversified workforce. (Title this section Human Resource Processes.)
- Analyze and describe the implications impacting the agency’s current employment trend, growth, and delivery of its products and services. (Title this section Implications of Human Resource Workforce.)
- Recommend two to three (2-3) managerial and professional skills and competencies required to improve the agency’s workforce by explaining each recommendation, providing reasons each recommendation would bring about improvement, providing two to three (2-3) ways the agency could implement programs in preparation for those skills not visible within the agency’s workforce as a method of promotion and advancement for current employees. (Title this section Succession Planning for Human Resource Management.)
- Describe the consultant position you are performing by (a) giving it a title; (b) explaining two to three (2-3) major specifications required of the job and how each will be measured in a performance evaluation; and by (c) explaining two to three (2-3) ways this position will be used within the various departments of the agency and for meeting the specific goals / objectives of the agency. (This job description will be provided to the Agency Director who has requested it. As a resource, you are to use the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, located at http://www.occupationalinfo.org/ and published by the U. S. Department of Labor located at www.usajobs.gov. (Title this section Job Analysis and Design.)
- Provide proof of one to two (1-2) interviews submitting the completed interview form with a list of questions for and responses from each interviewee. (Put this in the Appendix under Interview Forms.)
- Provide four to five (4-5) relevant and credible outside resources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one (1) non-government Website.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The sections must have appropriate titles. The cover page, reference page, and appendix pages are not included in the required assignment page length. The assignment must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"