Your final Portfolio Project is a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must use slide notes. The notes section will support the content for each slide. Your presentation should be 18-22 slides (not including the title and research references slides).
In Week 3 you completed a preliminary deliverable for this project, submitting the industry with which you are familiar along with a multinational company that operates in this industry. For this company consider the Upstream Process and Responsibility framework (See Figure 1.2 in the textbook). Describe how you would take a hypothetical new product or service from concept to creation, then to commercialization, and finally to implementation in a country other than the U.S.
Your presentation will be organized by two parts. The first part is a description of new product development concepts while the second part is application to your hypothetical new product concept.
Part I: Descriptions of concepts should include:
- description of the ideation approach of the new product/service addressed in Part II,
- description of a business case
- description of project oversight
- description of beta testing
- description of prelaunch readiness and training
- description of launch execution
Part II: This section includes the application, analysis, formulation, and evaluation of the product launch using the principles from this course. Include the following:
- Describe the hypothetical new product.
- Provide the competitive analysis with rationale for the product’s success.
- Summarize the business case.
- Specify beta tests and defend your recommendations.
- Construct the strategy formulation in relation to the product/service launch.
- Analyze and evaluate the country’s cultural and external differences with their respective application to product/service launch.
- Analyze the strategy implementation on one of the following: systems, people, or process fit.
- Write a presentation that has 18-22 slides.
- Include a title and a reference page.
- At least six outside academic and professional references that provide information and guidance for your assignment. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Outside sources include academic and research other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
- Follow the formatting outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
See the Portfolio Project grading rubric in Module 8 for details.
Attached is the organization I decided to use which is PepsiCo.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"