We have studied a diverse group of environmental issues during our course. Many of these issues can be directly linked to a variety of environmental challenges/problems. In addition, many of these issues affect various direct/indirect environmental values that are important to all people. The process to create policies that effectively and efficiently address these environmental issues is complex and difficult. In your Final Paper, you will be tasked to discuss, analyze, and evaluate one of the following environmental issues and then recommend a policy to address the issue. Select an environmental issue that interests you from the list below:
- Loss of biodiversity
- Solid and hazardous waste
- Public land use
- Climate change
- International environmental policy
Please note that air quality and water issues are not topics for the Final Paper because you wrote a short paper during Week Two, which focuses on one of those two policy areas.
For this assignment, you will complete the following sections:
- Introduction (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.: Introduce the thesis (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.and provide a brief overview of the main points.
- Explain why and how three environmental challenges/problems are associated with this issue.
- Explain why and how direct and/or indirect environmental values are impacted by this issue.
- Recommend a policy that will effectively and efficiently address the three environmental challenges/problems associated with your issue.
- Evaluate the social, political, economic, and environmental pros/cons of implementing your policy.
- Conclusion (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.: Conclude your paper with a brief review your main points and overall argument/thesis.
Important: Parts 2 to 5 need be written as body paragraphs, with all of the parts necessary for a complete body paragraph (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
The paper must be 10 to 12 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. You must use at least four credible sources (at least two of which must be found in the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources in-text (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and on the reference page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. For additional information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâs name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâs name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly resources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"