Choose ONE of the following as the topics for your essay. If you do not like these, you may select your own topic:
- Argue for a change in your current college or former high school, or in the school your children go to.
- Argue for a change in a procedure in your workplace.
- Argue for a change in your neighborhood.
- Argue for a change in a volunteer or religious organization that you belong to. The change should be focused on a local issue, such as the way that volunteers are selected for leadership positions, rather than large-scale issues such as a change in the mission statement or beliefs of the organization.
MPORTANT!!! Remember, this is not your typical Argument essay in the sense that you are simply arguing a position for or against something. For this essay, you must write to a person that will be equipped to help you made a change in policy or practice.
As I mentioned in the directions, audience is everything for this essay.
Please make sure you are including statistical information and other research that supports your claims. I am requiring a minimum of 3 sources.
Your essay should be a full 5 to 8 pages.
Argument essay with a solid thesis statement.
The change you argue for must be directed toward a logical audience, which means addressing someone with the ability to make the change. Audience is important.
The paper must contain this content:
- An explanation of the problem, with evidence
- A suggested solution to the problem
- Steps needed to implement the solution
- A refutation (counter argument) section
how to use the rhetorical appeals using: logos, ethos, and pathos in your essay.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"