Choose at least 3 of the following theories of delinquent behavior, and explain the history of the theory, how the theory applies to juveniles, and the specific behaviors or attitudes that may be considered normal for the offender’s age per the theorists’ conclusions as well as culture or social status.
Theories to choose from include the following:
- Strain Theory
- Social Disorganization Theory
- Drift Theory
- Differential Association Theory
- Labeling Theory
- Social Control Theory
- Positivism and Rational Choice
- Systems Theory and Other Biosocial Theories
- Cognitive Theories of Desistance
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"