300 words and 2 pages or more.
Developing employees through the implementation of training and development opportunities is a primary function of human resource management (HRM). Performance measurement and appraisals are one way to determine what type of additional training is needed to ensure employee success.
Imagine that you have been hired as the human resource manager at an organization where you have previously worked or are currently working. Your first task is to assess areas for improving training and development and the performance appraisal system within the organization. Write an essay on your analysis of these two areas. Address the questions below in your assignment. Use headers to organize your paper and show what you are covering in your assignment.
Training and Development Analysis
- What are the steps of the new hire training process? Are there any steps missing that you would add?
- As the human resource manager, how would you evaluate the training needs of your staff?
- How can you ensure that the training you would provide is effective? What data might be used to make your conclusion?
- What considerations would you make for employee learning styles?
- How would future training and development be impacted through human resource planning?
- Do you have a plan to shape employee behavior within your organization? Why, or why not?
Performance Appraisal Analysis
- As the human resource manager, what are two best practices you would follow when planning for employee performance appraisals?
- What performance methods would you choose over other methods?
- What are two of the common problems with appraisals? How would you avoid them in your organization?
- What components do you think are required for effective human resource planning?
Be sure to include an introduction. Support your essay with a minimum of two references. Your essay must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. Adhere to APA style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
An outdated sourceis likely to result in the paper being rejected. Your source needs to be current and no older than 10 years old. Another common problem is writing the paper in an essay style with a series of “Questions & Answers” based on the comments in the syllabus with the bullets and requirements. Do not write with a series of “Questions & Answers” and keep the paper in the full narrative scholarly paper style. The paper has to follow the standard style of scholarly college with and introduction, body, and conclusion. The “introduction” needs to open the paper to briefly introduce your article and the author including a brief set of comments to address what will be covered in the paper and the main points to be analyzed in your critique of the article. The “body” goes into detail to address each point and provides an analysis with your thoughts and comments regarding the article. This is also where the who, what where when, why and how are addressed. The “conclusion” summarizes and provides any final comments or thoughts. Be sure to use full APA formatting for the paper. Let me know if you have a question.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"