Web-Source Exploration Assignment (WEA): For this instructor-guided web-source (website resource) exploration assignment, visit 3 of the following websites. Go three layers deep into the website. Answer the following questions, summarize your answers in about 1 paragraph per site, and submit your responses using the WEA-3 submission in module 3. Use proper spelling and grammar. (5 points, see the grading form associated with the WEA-3 submission). Refer to the syllabus for the due date.
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Who is the audience that the website was designed for?
- What did you learn from the website in regard to health and nutrition in older adults?
- How would you rate the website for information quality and meeting the target audience’s needs? Use this rating scale: 0-1 poor, 2-3 satisfactory, 4-5 good-excellent
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ): Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2007. Recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/pocketgd.htm (Links to an external site.)
- American Cancer Society (search breast, cervical, colorectal, and prostate cancer and hormone replacement therapy): http://www.cancer.org (Links to an external site.)
- American Diabetes Association: http://www.diabetes.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- American Heart Association: http://americanheart.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- American Macular Degeneration Foundation: http://macular.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Aging – Health Information for Older Adults – Healthy Aging for Older Adults: http://www.cdc.gov/aging/info.htm (Links to an external site.)
- Journal of Aging and Health: http://online.sagepub.com (Links to an external site.)
- Lighthouse International: http://lighthouse.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- MedlinePlus: Osteoporosis: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/osteoporosis.html (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)NIH National Cholesterol program TLC diet: http://www.thewomansclinic.net/therapeutic-lifestyle-changes-tlc-diet (Links to an external site.)
- National Heart Blood and Lung Institute: Your Guide to Lowering High Blood Pressure: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/ (Links to an external site.)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation: http://www.nof.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- Prevent Blindness America: http://preventblindness.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- Project AWARE: Association of Women for the Advancement of Research and Education: http://www.project-aware.org/index.shtml
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"