1. Identify an example of each of the following terms: premium pricing, penetration pricing, economy pricing, psychological pricing, and promotional pricing. Discuss a time when you decided against purchasing something that was priced the lowest. What factors went into your decision to pay the higher price? For what product would these factors not influence your purchase decision? 75 words marketing
2. Imagine that you own a company which has 75 employees, ranging from engineers to clerical staff. Your sales have been decreasing, and, after six years, you realize that you must close your business. Discuss ways in which you could make the announcement. Would you use the direct or indirect approach? 75 words communication
3. Evaluate three ways to deal constructively with complaints and anger from fellow employees, management, and customers within an organization. Are these methods effective to resolve the issues? Explain and discuss. 75 words human relationship and development.
4. What are the principal economic activities in your community? Explain if they are primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, or quinary activities? Why did these activities develop in your community?
Your response must be at least 200 words in length. Cultural Geography
5. Do you think income inequality in the United States is just a natural consequence of the free market economy and not a problem, or is income inequality a social problem that needs to be addressed politically, economically, or socially? Explain. Cultural Geography
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"