Answer the following questions:
- In what ways were you impacted while watching and after watching the documentary? Please describe.
- How did stigma, racism, discrimination and/or prejudice play a part in the rise of HIV/AIDS? Please provide specific examples from the documentary.
- In what ways did the social determinants of health and the lack of them contribute to its rise and spread in the African American population? Please provide specific examples from the documentary.
- What steps have been taken to try to reduce the rate of HIV/AIDS in the African American population in the U.S.? What still needs to be done?
- From the readings and multimedia resources for this week, what strategies would you recommend to be used to try to reduce the rate of HIV/AIDS, and therefore the health disparity seen, in the African American population?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"