1. What events and circumstances led to the Renaissance happening in Italy?
2. What was “reborn,” and how did this phenomenon make itself evident in the arts and architecture specifically? Describe both concepts and techniques.
3. Select three landmark works between the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries that best reflect, in your view, the concept of “rebirth.” Explain why.
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 100 words. Do not go over 250 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize. Your work will be checked by turnitin.com.
- Do not add attachments. Post directly to the board.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!
- As part of the assignment, you must also reply to two of your classmates. You will have toPOST FIRSTto see your classmates’ postings. Make sure your replies are thoughtful and relevant to what your classmate has posted. Try to build the discussion and keep it going. (You do not have to reply to someone who addressed the same question as you.)
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"