Responses should be 2-3 complete and grammatically correct sentences at minimum. (10 Points Each)
- What was Social Darwinism and how did it negatively impact Americans during this period?
- What were the key elements for industrialization that the United States developed during and after the American Civil War?
- What was the “New South” and what industries did southern states introduce during the 1880s to 1900?
- How were the resources and people of the frontier west exploited by the growth of the United States during industrialization?
- Three years after the western frontier was closed, a “financial panic” set in and lasted until 1897. Why did that panic occur and what were its effects?
- What were some of the types of responses used by the U.S. government in response to strikes organized by Labor Unions and associated groups?
- What were some of the laws and policies instituted by the states and the U.S. government that negatively impacted African American civil rights?
- What was “Nativism” and what did its followers want?
- How did the new literary genres of Science Fiction and “Rags to Riches” dime novels help determine American cultural attitudes?
- How did the inventions, entertainments, and literature of the Gilded Age affect American culture?
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"