1. Briefly describe why environmental justice often involves ethical decision-making processes.
2. Why is the governmental agency you chose an important addition to the Memorandum of Understanding on Environmental Justice and Executive Order 12898 to ensure environmental injustice does not occur when carrying out its responsibilities?
3. How does the agency integrate rules and/or regulations that attempt to protect the entire population from environmental hazards, regardless of socioeconomic status, opportunity and privilege?
4. How effective are the rules and/or regulations at protecting the entire population from environmental hazards, regardless of socioeconomic status, opportunity and privilege?
5. Describe the ethical decision-making process the agency must navigate when making decisions that may benefit some at the expense or risk of others.
Include at least three (3) U.S. credible references within the last 5-7 years.
"WE'VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"